January 20, 2018
Global Leaders New Year Kickoff 2018
JAN . 23 . 2018 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Join Bay Area business leaders and policy shapers for an exclusive evening of conversation and networking, with a focus on east-west exchange and global commerce.
Gallery tour included.
Dress Code: Business Smart / Evening Elegant
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Check In
- 6:00 pm: Formal Welcome
- 6:30 pm: Guided Museum Tour
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm: Networking
Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails provided throughout the evening.
- CSOFT International
- Asian Art Museum
- San Francisco-Shanghai Sister City Committee
- San Mateo China Trade Association
PARTICIPATING & INVITED ORGANIZATIONS
- Anchor Pacific Capital Inc.
- Asia Foundation
- Asia Society
- Bay Area Council
- CDB Capital RW-Fund
- Chinese Consulate General’s Office
- Chinese Enterprise Association
- Kuan Capital Holdings, Inc. (Shanghai)
- San Francisco Mayor’s Office
- San Francisco Tech Council
- University of San Francisco
HONORED GUESTS & SPEAKERS
- Anton Qiu, Managing Partner, Anchor Paci c Capital, Inc. | Vice Chairman, San Francisco – Shanghai Sister City Committee
- Baron Suen, Chairman, San Mateo China Trade Association
- Da Chen, Secretary-General, Chinese Enterprises Association
- Dun Lyn, Cousel of Economic & Commerce Department, Chinese Consulate General’s Office
- Mark Addiego, Former Mayor and City Council Member, City Council | South San Francisco
- Mark Chandler, Director of International Business Commerce, Mayor’s Office of San Francisco
- Michael Lappen, Economic Development Director, City Council | South San Francisco
- Shunee Yee, CEO, CSOFT International
- Yong Wang, President, Chinese Enterprises Association
ABOUT CSOFT INTERNATIONAL
CSOFT International is a leader in global communications, providing turnkey solutions for companies facing the challenges of engaging customers and markets across linguistic and cultural barriers. It is recognized as a Most Innovative Company by IDC and is also ISO-certified, providing top quality localization solutions across various industries. In addition to headquarters in Beijing and San Francisco, CSOFT’s award-winning multinational team has a global presence in 16 different countries with on-demand and real time human translation technology that disrupts the translation industry and helps Fortune 100 companies de-risk global operations, accelerate international growth, and reach their worldwide audience.
ABOUT THE ASIAN ART MUSEUM
The Asian Art Museum thrives as a bridge of understanding between east and west, and closes the gap between different cultures. The building that currently houses the Asian Art Museum opened in 1917 as San Francisco’s Main Library. Designed by prominent local architect George Kelham, the building kept with the principles of beaux-arts architecture – mixing Greek, Roman, Renaissance, and Baroque styles. Currently, the AAM collection has approximately 18,000 works of art and artifacts from throughout Asia, some which go as far back as 6,000 years.