We are seeking a Technical Writer/Editor who can empower our client, a leading cloud computing service provider, to achieve their global expansion goals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing a large portfolio of technical/marketing literature and UI platforms, and will be at the forefront for ensuring the accuracy and tone of the English-facing side of our client’s products and services.
Skills and Qualifications (Essential)
- Native-level English speaker with a strong grasp of grammar.
- Thrive at creating, editing, and organizing information into accurate, concise, and clear English content that adheres to strict style guides (writing samples are desirable).
- Can review existing English content and provide constructive feedback in terms of technical accuracy, language use, tone, and other related concepts.
- Are confident in your communication skills and can converse with a range of internal and external teams.
- Meet deadlines and know how to manage your time effectively.
- A keen interest in the latest technologies, especially in the cloud-computing sector.
Skills and Qualifications (Preferred)
- Have a degree in IT or English language studies, or equivalent work experience.
- Possess Chinese (Mandarin) language skills.
- Enjoy the idea of work-related travel (you may be required to travel to their HQ in Hangzhou).
- Work with a multinational Chinese company
- Work for a major Chinese tech client and receive in-depth training on the Cloud Computing sector.
- Learn new skills in writing, editing, translation and content creation
- Be part of a close-working, cooperative and diverse team
Schedule and Additional Information
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- Location: Shanghai
To apply for this position, please send your CV and any writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about CSOFT International, visit https://www.csoftintl.com/