As product manager, you will set clear goals and envision / execute on a product road map and go-to-market strategy for global markets. Your performance as the product lead will be measured by the growth of our product business, and by your ability to work closely with engineers, designers, business development, and operations.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Experience building and leading businesses for international markets
- Confidence in ownership of business performance metrics.
- Has experience in strategy, planning and positioning and corresponding requirement minding and market research of a product, and independently managing the product design, development and promotion.
- Proficiency in the use of various types of modeling, design and management tools used by product manager.
- Experience in management and R&D with translation and language technology related products is a plus.
• BA in computer science or equivalent, preferably with strong technical understanding capability and hands-on software engineering experience 3 plus years experience delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products.
• Native proficiency in English and excellent communications (oral and written) skills.