CSOFT is looking for a creative, friendly individual to support the Life Sciences aspect in the company, particularly in research, marketing and writing. The individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks such involvement with representing the company while communicating with external resources, writing content for marketing collateral, researching Life Science trends and best practices, and adding creative input during brainstorming sessions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute creative ideas to group brainstorming sessions
- Write marketing content for a wide-range of collateral
- Communicate with vendors and collect vendor feedback
- Research developments in the localization industry
- Study CSOFT’s internal processes and look for areas of improvement
- Help construct and test prototypes/processes
- Contribute to weekly Life Science blog
Proactive, can-do attitude: You should be someone who frequently takes initiative, is eager to explore new avenues and create new opportunities.
Irrespective of your degree or background, you should possess an exceptional ability to problem solve, be a team player and think creatively
Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are a must for this position
- Strong business acumen
- A history of creativity/innovation
- Life Science research skills
- Friendly and an excellent communicator
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal independently with unstructured tasks
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Familiarity with localization industry will be a plus!
- Eligible to work within the US
- Flexible hours for current students!