International HR & Recruitment Intern
Are you motivated, outgoing and good at working in a team? We have positions open in our International HR team located in our Shanghai office. CSOFT is looking for candidates with good interpersonal, organization and communication skills who can operate in an International environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
•Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting talent for specific projects
•Support the management of full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
•Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
•Work with hiring managers and teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
•Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
•Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
•Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
•Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
•Together with the Global Communication department, develop and maintain career opportunities section on company website and other social media website.
• International staff on-boarding, compensation
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with specific department managers
• Training and development program design, measurement, and oversight of ongoing improvement
• Pro-active, can-do attitude. You should be someone who is outgoing and willing to take the initiative, explore new avenues and create new opportunities
• Native English skills
• You should be a team player who is good at problem solving but also demonstrate the ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills are a must for this position
• Applicants must be familiar with all Office tools and data base management
• Both Chinese natives and English native speakers may apply
• Bachelor’s Degree (or currently studying)
• Experience working as part of a team in an international environment
- An ideal jumpstart to your corporate career
- Opportunity for full-time employment after finalized internship depending on visa eligibility and performance
- Work with the best in the industry
- Work in the center of Shanghai (Jing’an)
- Learning curve to be successful leader in the localization industry
Availability: Ideally this internship will commence from Mid July 2019 and will last a minimum of 4-6 Months.