At CSOFT, we take great pride in our company culture. A large portion of our success stems from our people, who are talented, innovative, ambitious, creative, and forward-thinking. CSOFT encourages our people to think outside-the-box and to voice ideas to foster growth and creativity.
Our North America HR and Corporate Services Manager will be managing our ongoing hiring in North America from recruitment to onboarding, administration and corporate services. This role will work closely with our International HR and Corporate Services team members to manage CSOFT events, ensure a consistent, quality workplace environment and coordinate on talent development strategy as we grow in North America.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, international work environment apply today!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with our global HR team to learn the hiring needs, draft Job Descriptions and set the strategy for recruitment and talent development.
- Provide insight and influence in organization development as our sites grow, including site strategy and global workforce management
- Post job ads on multiple job recruitment sites. Manage recruitment and interview process.
- Oversee the administrative activities of payroll, benefits, legal compliance and employment laws.
- Work cross functionally to develop talent recruitment and retention strategy
- Work with global corporate services teams to ensure consistency and quality of our internal culture program and events.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, or related field
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Familiarity with HR and recruitment policies and tasks
- Energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated who is able to adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong negotiating ability and effective communication with external vendors
- Meticulous attention to detail while maintaining “big picture” vision
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills