Reports to: Vice President – Finance
Location: Beijing Office, CSOFT International
Provide professional accounting review and services to support the Vice President – Finance in reviewing the accounting work conducted in the areas of Accounts Receivables, Account Payables, and General Support, as well as the professional preparation and presentation of the Company’s Financial Statements in accordance with the company accounting manual and operational needs in compliance with the governmental financial regulations.
Provide a wide range of professional Accounting activities independently such as Account Booking and Closing, Accrual, Reconciliation, General Ledger, Cash Forecast, Cash Management, etc.
Responsible for providing financial and Professional services; include operating the accounting of the Company’s collections, disbursements activities.
Communicate with all levels of the Company management and the employees to reply inquiries, discuss problems in application and interpretation of accounting and financial policy, and provide advice and assistance on accounting and financial matters.
- Under little supervision, deal with company’s external auditors.
- Frequently with vendors regarding invoices/payments and vendor price adjustment.
- Periodically with Accountants Firms regarding accounting requirements.
- Frequently with distributors/key account customers regarding invoices/payments and price adjustment.
- Frequently communicate with banks regarding receipts/outwards payments, Foreign Exchange regulation, as well as improve payment collection.
- Periodically communicate with banks regarding Foreign Exchange Accounting requirements.
Controlling and Supervision
- Supervise the Finance team of Beijing office.
- Perform wide range of professional Accounting tasks under little supervision, include but not limited to Accrual, Payroll accounting, Tax Compliance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, and Reconciliation, monthly closing, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Contract Review, Planning and Budgeting, Cost Allocation, etc.
- Review payment documents and review contracts and agreements to ensure the payments accuracy.
- Carry out billing/invoice, collection and reporting activities according to the policy and procedures.
- Determine the classification of expenditure (Expenses vs. Capital) according to the Accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain and advise on Accounting Instructions and procedures used internally by the office.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a multinational company and 3 years management experience in a mid-sized entity
- Good command of English and Chinese languages
- Bachelor degree in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Tax or equivalent, or professional qualified certifications such as CPA, CMA, ACCA, CIA or equivalent.
- Attention to details and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Independent, confident and self-motivated.