Job Description: CSOFT is looking for a creative and business-oriented person with experience in PR & Marketing. This person will be working closely with the CEO, our Corporate Marketing team and Sales. The main responsibility of this person will be to head up our PR & Marketing (writing) team from our Boston office. We are therefore looking for someone who has great potential to lead and motivate team members. Moreover, the right person would be someone with a global vision and a passion for the localization & translation industry, as well as knowledge about the life sciences industry, looking to grow in a fast-paced industry and company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute our global marketing communications initiatives such as sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications and corporate events.
- Ensure that all communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all industries and regions.
- Collaborate closely with our CEO, BU owners, Business Development and Sales.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors from health trade and media.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing communications/PR
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a marketing communications team
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- International experience preferred
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Please send your CV and cover letter to Cathrine Hansen: firstname.lastname@example.org