Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute our global marketing communications initiatives such as sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications and corporate events.
- Ensure that all communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all industries and regions.
- Collaborate closely with our CEO, BU owners, Business Development and Sales.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors from health trade and media.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- Minimum of 8 years experience in marketing communications/PR
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a marketing communications team
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- International experience preferred
About CSOFT International
CSOFT International Ltd. is a world leader in localization and globalization consulting services, providing turnkey solutions for companies facing the challenges of engaging customers and markets across linguistic and cultural barriers. Recognized as one of the Top Innovative Companies in 2011 by IDC we have an award-winning international team. In 2012, the company’s CEO was named one of Fortune Magazine’s 10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs and a Tech Disruptor by CNN Money.