Business Development Trainee (Entry-Level)
Are you a recent or soon-to-be graduate looking to gain experience in B2B sales? Then join our BD Training Program and be a part of a fun and dynamic team at CSOFT International! You will be given a competitive package including commission and bonuses, training and hands-on experience in B2B sales, and an opportunity for a permanent position on the competitive sales team. Life’s too short to work a job – switch to a rewarding career with CSOFT today!
About your role:
As an international company with employees and clients all over the world, it’s crucial to be able to communicate effectively and professionally through email and over the telephone. Applicants must be flexible and able to work within a fast-paced goal-oriented environment. You must be able to come to the team with a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and the ability to stay organized. In this role, you are expected to:
- Drive new revenue by identifying prospective leads through cold calling, website follow-ups, online research, and strategic outreach
- Understand and promote CSOFT’s services and competitive advantages
- Develop new client relationships through cold-calling, trade shows, website leads, email campaigns, and direct marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or set to graduate in May 2019
- 0-2 years’ experience in outbound selling or lead generation
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com) an asset
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Has experience studying, working, or living abroad
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while staying organized
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passionate about language, culture, and human connections
- Experience selling into highly-regulated industries
- Desire to work within a global team
About our people:
At CSOFT, we recognize that our greatest asset is our people. We hire the best and brightest that the industry has to offer, and it shows. CSOFT’s strong innovative culture enables our people to consistently think outside of the box. Between our Annual Company Summit and regular team building activities, we nurture our team members, allowing them to excel and thrive in their careers.
We employ individuals from around the world, with representatives from 36 different nationalities. As a company who strives to celebrate cultural nuances, we are always looking to welcome new customs and traditions, so we encourage our team members to bring together pieces of their background to create a unique CSOFT culture.
About CSOFT International:
CSOFT International is a global communications firm that provides language solutions to leading enterprises around the world, from translation and multilingual localization services to branding and public relations strategies. Our goal? To make sure our clients are heard from every corner of the globe in a way that resonates with their local market.
To apply for this role directly, please send your CV and cover letter to our Corporate Services in Boston on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about CSOFT, please visit www.csoftintl.com.