At CSOFT, we take great pride in our company culture. A large portion of our success stems from our people, who are talented, innovative, ambitious, creative, and forward-thinking. CSOFT encourages our people to think outside-the-box and to voice ideas to foster growth and creativity.
Our North America Financial Accountant will be managing NA while working closely alongside our global finance team to maintain clear communication and organization of financial documents and processes across global offices. If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and lively environment with people from all corners of the world, apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in general accounting and financial statement preparation
- Responsible for monthly closing procedures.
- Prepare account reconciliations, including tax, cash, asset/liability accounts.
- Maintain ledgers and post journal entries
- Track and monitor accounts receivable/payable
- Prepare and file local compliance report as necessary
- Support other team members as needed
- Other projects assigned from time to time
- US native
- 1-3 year relevant work experience as accountant/auditor etc.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with all level of domestic/international employees.
- Expect to perform duties and responsibilities independently
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulation
- Proficiency with QuickBooks is a plus
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Knowledge using bookkeeping programs and double entry bookkeeping
- Energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated who is able to adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong negotiating ability and effective communication with external vendors
- Meticulous attention to detail while maintaining “big picture” vision
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills