At CSOFT, we take great pride in our company culture. A large portion of our success stems from our people, who are talented, innovative, ambitious, creative, and forward-thinking. CSOFT encourages our people to think outside-the-box and to voice ideas to foster growth and creativity.
Our North America Financial Accountant will be managing NA while working closely alongside our global finance team to maintain clear communication and organization of financial documents and processes across global offices. If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and lively environment with people from all corners of the world, apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage financial records, enter data, generate work orders, assist with budget preparations, and record financial transactions
- Work closely with our global finance team to handle accounts payable and receivable, reconcile bank statements, manage payroll, and manage the profit-loss statement and balance sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, CPA is preferred
- Candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office experience in Outlook, Word, and Spreadsheets
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Knowledge using bookkeeping programs and double entry bookkeeping
- Energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated who is able to adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong negotiating ability and effective communication with external vendors
- Meticulous attention to detail while maintaining “big picture” vision
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills